Saturday, March 4, 2017

Wig-Supplier wig review

Himouto! Umaru-chan wig


About the product:
  • Product Code: zy173
  • Material: Heat Resistant Fiber
  • Lenght: 90cm
  • Color: Mixed Milk and Orange
  • Price: $15.36 (now on sale $13.06)
Shipping took around 3 weeks. Wig came in plastic L-email wigs bag and it was packed in plastic wig bag with cardboard protection and wig net over it and I also got a wig cap.


When I got it out of the bag it didn't tangle much I just hand to run my fingers through it. Wig is really soft and pretty thick. The color is amazing and very true to the pictures shown on the website, also it's really long! I love it, it is one of the best long wigs I have. 










The wig was already styled, I just cut the bangs a bit. It is perfect for Umaru. Overal I really recommend WigSupplier because the quality of their products is really great and their prices are REALLY LOW, especially for the wigs which is great so everyone can afford a high quality wig for less money. Their staff is super kind, fast replying and they are willing to answer your every question. 

Overal Rate: 5/5 stars 
Website:

Product link:
 
Thank you KLM Studio fot the photos! 
Thank you for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment