Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Miccostumes cosplay review

Final Fantasy XV Noctis Cosplay

 

About the product:
  • Product Number: FFXV_C1
  • Included items: shirt, coat, pants, glove
  • Sizes: Male S, M, L, XL
  • Price: $82.99 (now on sale $67.99) 
Hey everyone, I was pretty busy so I had no time to write a review for this Noctis costume that I got from Miccostumes, but here it is finally! So, shipping took around 3-4 weeks. Everything came nicely folded and wrapped in a plastic bag.


The costume was a bit bigger for me because I took the wrong size so I had to sew it down a bit, but it is really well made! The quality is just amazing, and they paid attention to details, such as buttons. The design is quite similair to the game. I really love the coat material. I saw a lot of Noctis costumes with full leather coats but in my opinion it looks much better with mixed fabrics like this one. Pants are made out of the same fabric like the jacket, with leather details. You will also get a shirt and a glove with the costume.


The only thing I didn't like was the glove, so I made my own for the photoshoot. The rest of the cosplay is just perfect! Of course you can just modify the glove you got with the costume since it doesn't have much details, but it was just too big for my arm. I also really love the shirt! The print looks like it's gonna last long and not crack after some time. Here are some photos from my Noctis photoshoot:


Overall I am really happy with the costume. It looks amazing on photos and live. I highly recomend Miccostumes, their staff is really kind and helpful, prices are great and the quality is awesome. They sell large variety of costumes, props, wigs, shoes, everything you need! I rate this 4.5/5 stars. 

Website:

Product link: 

Thank you for reading, and thank you Miccostumes for letting me review your costume! 

No comments:

Post a Comment