Monday, July 4, 2016

RoleCosplay wig review

 

24cm Short Dark Brown Cosplay Wig

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing this gorgeous wig by RoleCosplay
About the wig:
  • Product code: jf-0003-DB
  • Material: Heat Resistant Fiber
  • Lenght: 24cm/9.45inch
  • Color: Dark Brown
  • Price: $13.50




Shipping took around 3-4 weeks so it was pretty standard. Wig came in plastic L-email wigs bag.


It was packed in plastic wig bag with cardboard protection and wig net over it.






The color is really accurate to the picture shown on the website. The quality is just amazing! It is super thick and it's not shiny at all. Wig is really soft and I had no trouble styling it, also it is layered on the back and a bit on the top but the sides and the bangs are long enough to cut them by your liking.  This is how the wig color looks indoors and outdoors.



I used this wig for my Twelve from Zankyou no Terror costest and for my Oikawa Tooru from Haikyuu cosplay. 





I will have a photoshoot for Oikawa soon, so you can see how the wig looks like styled on this selfie from the convention I went to. For Twelve I didn't even have to cut it that much, I just trimmed it on the sides a bit and shorten the bangs since they reached up to my lips. Overal I really recommend RoleCosplay and WigSupplier because the quality of their products is really great and their prices are REALLY LOW, especially for the wigs which is great so everyone can afford a high quality wig for less money. Their staff is super kind, fast replying and they are willing to answer your every question. 
Overal Rate: 7/5 stars 
Website:

If you are shopping at their stores it would really help me if you used these links! Thank you so much and thank you for reading my review! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment