Saturday, July 30, 2016

Klenspop review

Photo: KLM Studio

About the product:
  • DIA: 14mm
  • Graphic DIA: 13.7mm
  • BC: 8.6mm
  • Water Content: 38%
  • Power: 0.00~ -5.00 (there are no -0.25, -0.75)
  • Life Span: 6 months
  • Price: $18.00 (now on sale $7.20)

Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about these lenses that were kindly sponsored to me by Klenspop.  Shipping took around 3-4 weeks to my country. They came in small glass vials, packed in a pretty little box. The box was protected with bubble wrap so the lenses don't get damaged and that is pretty cool.


Inside you will find your lenses, lens case and a pair of tweezers.




I really like the design not being plain one color. The little dots in the middle really make your natural eye color blend well and the outer darker edge makes your eyes pop out more. They are pretty transparent so they aren't very noticable. If you like natural looking lenses these are the perfect fit! I love how they enhance my natural eye color as you can see on the close up photos. These lenses are super comfortable I wore them for like 6-7 hours and didn't even feel them in my eyes. I wish they were a bit bigger though.

I really recommend buying your lenses from Klenspop, their products are high quality and their staff is really kind and reply fast.You can find large variety of amazing lenses on their website:


Overall rate: 4/5 stars

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment